Friday, October 7, 2011

It's Time for Monsters

It's a Monster Hop with Paper Makeup Stamps!! And I'm very happy to be playing along today! You should have arrived here from Juelmarie's blog. If you didn't, hop on over to the Paper Makeup Stamps blog for all the details. In honor of this hop, all monsters at Paper Makeup Stamps will be on sale for 1 week at 15% off using the voucher code MONSTERHOP! Go shopping here, but be sure to come back and finish the hop to see all the fun, fabulous ideas these lovely ladies have created. I chose to use Flubu for my card.

He just looks so, so sad. I sure hope no one is feeling like Flubu today. I do love to paper piece (I think it's because I'm not confident in my coloring) and I've paper pieced Flubu with papers from the Stella and Rose "Mabel" paper pad. I used the same papers on the card along with a Petaloo flower, some sparkly brads, and some grosgrain ribbon. Now hop on over to the lovely Lisa Kind and have a MONSTEROUSLY wonderful day!

14 comments:

  1. so cute! I love the dots on his face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh carma! I love the paper piecing. You chose the best patterned papers for a beastly, ill fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great papers for poor Flubu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I LOVE the spotted paper piecing!!! LOL! Poor Flubu. He's been thru the ringer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Love how you used spotted paper for his face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this! What a fabulous job you did with this paper piecing, it's one of my favorite techniques! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that paper piecing to give him a case of some illness I most surely do NOT want! too cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow; I am loving this paper piecing...although I do think your coloring would be awesome too. This paper piecing is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carma, I LOVE your paper piecing!!! Your card is just too cute!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Carma, this is just FAB! I love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, Carma!! Love how you paper pieced Flubu's face and blankets. The dots are perfect for the poor sick monster.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HA HA HA that paper piecing is PERFECT. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete