Saturday, November 19, 2011

It's a Baby day....

I'm going to a baby shower today for a good friend who will have a little boy in January and made a card to go with my gift. I used PMS's Baby Jamie Silhouette with Memento London Fog ink.

I was hoping for a "shadow" look but I thought it needed a little boost so I covered the rattle with Star Dust stickles for some sparkle. The inside of the card has this sweet sentiment.I'll also be delivering a gift to another friend who had a little girl about a month ago and I just hadn't gotten the gift to her yet (bad me) so I made a little 3x3 card to go with her gift. It's very simple with background paper, a flower, some twine, and the darling little poem that you can find here. I realized when I took the photo that the bottom of the sentiment isn't cut straight and that drives me crazy....but no time to redo. :(

Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment