Sunday, November 14, 2010

Where does the time go?

Oh my, here it is the middle of November! How did that happen? Before we know it, Thanksgiving will be here and Christmas will be right around the corner. For Makeup for the Weekend #49, I've used the cute little Christmas tree from the Christmas Cheer set that you can find here.

The Merry Christmas w/Holly and Christmas Light papers are The Paper Studio. I added some bling to my paper pieced tree and sparkled up the star with Stickles. I got lots of new stamps, some news inks and new stickles for my birthday a few weeks ago so I'm hoping that you'll be seeing more from me in the next few weeks. I finally have my craft room "kind of" back in order since having every ceiling in our whole house painted plus 4 rooms and hallway. My craft room only had the ceiling painted but it became the storage space for everything we needed to move. We have LOTS of art work, posters, photos, etc. on all the walls of our house so it was quite a job taking everything down and then putting it all back up. Whew! We're happy with the new colors and I'm glad it's DONE! Have a great week and I hope to back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Love this Carma! You used the sketch so nicely, too! Glad you got all that painting done...such a pain, but so worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Carma! Love your choice of dp and the bling on your tree! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch this week! Glad to hear your house is back in order and you love all your new colors!

    ReplyDelete