Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weeds and Wildflowers



I love to work with sketches but I do tend to take them very literally. :) This is the My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern #15 sketch. I told myself I would clean up my craft room tonight......but I made a card instead. We're headed to SC this week-end and will be bringing our grandsons home with us for a week. I really do have to get things cleaned up a bit before we leave, but maybe tomorrow night after I get home from my church meeting.

In real life, I like my card much better than what you see here. My photo skills just aren't very good unless I can go outside for natural light. I used kraft cardstock and papers from Basic Grey's Sweet Threads (which seem to be my go-to papers recently). Ribbons, buttons, and baker's twine was from my stash. The sentiment is from the MTME Keep Strong set. I think it's my favorite from that set (although I love the "tea bag" sentiment too).

You may not hear from me again until the boys go home so have a great couple of weeks and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment