Thursday, June 2, 2011

Making Wishes

Best Wishes to all of you! I've been looking at wonderful creations on many different blogs in the last few weeks but no time to craft myself. I flew to Nebraska to get my mom and then I drove her to North Dakota for a high school graduation and then 3 days after getting home from that I had a week-end at oldest daughter's new lake cottage (soooo relaxing). This week we're finally seeing some sun and warm weather. Hooray!

Today my card uses the Color Throwdown colors of melon, pumpkin, and celery and the Mojo Monday 193 sketch.

Papers are from Basic Grey's Sweet Threads paper pad on a celery green base. My image is Kirsten Silhouette, one of the new silhouette stamps at Paper Makeup that you can find here, and she's available as a digi too. I'm absolutely no good with digis, but for those of you that are, PMS has a bunch of them! I stamped Kirsten on textured melon paper so it's not as "solid" as most silhouette images but I liked the "faded" look (if a silhouette can be "faded"....). The sentiment is from the PMS set, Dandy Wishes. My ribbon has a little silver sparkle in it. Hope your day is a sparkle kind of day! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! What perfect paper for the color challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete